Jan 13, 2008

More on Chip

The latest from caringbridge.org/visit/chipjohnson:
Every week God is healing Chip more and more. He is talking alot and singing! If anyone in Memphis has a video camera my parents could borrow I would love to be able to put more of his progress online.
They are looking for a better facility for Chip. We are hoping to find some connections with The Shepherd Center in Atlanta because that has been the highest recommended.
He sang Take me out to the Ballgame all the way through. He also sang Jesus loves me. How sweet that was to hear and I know so much more sweet to God.
He says so many things now I am going to list as many as my Dad could remember:
Dad, Dad come here.
I can't hear you.
Talk to me.
He calls the nurses by name.
If he doesn't know their name he looks at their name tag and reads it.
He can read evey word on the flash cards.
He knows my parents names Bill and Barbara Johnson.
He said Hey Colenzo to his pastor.
He said I'm on the phone
Tonight he was playing Tick Tack Toe with my dad putting a mark where he wanted his x's to go. He is still working on his x's.
He is getting stonger and stronger. Once his splints come in that will help get rid of the tone in his limbs.
Amongst all his progress, it sadness me so much to learn that when he looked at himself in the car side mirror he said I'm retarded, I'm handicap. We tell him everday God is healing you, You are doing better and better. Pray he would see God's hand in his healing and he would not be discouraged. The most important thing out of all that he has been through is that He knows his Lord and Savior more deeply and that through his healing his friends especially Nick, Jesse and Michael would know that that same Savior desires to have a relationship with them and free them from bondage. I pray the same for every person who hears of Chip's story and I know that is what God intends to do in all of this- That his name would be above all idols and strongholds on people. Because He made us and conquered death and nothing can seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus.

0 comments:

Welcome to the Studio Refuge Photography Blog!

Welcome to the Studio Refuge Photography Blog!
Hi, I'm Julia Jones. I'm a mama to Bennett, now 10 months. I've been married for 6 years to my hubbie, Ryan (yes, even a photographer's husband dislike family photos). We also have two pups, Hank and Woody. We live in Atlanta, and I have family in Memphis, Rome, Cartersville and Knoxville so, I am up for traveling for sessions.

About This Blog

All text, images, logo, and other materials on this Studio Refuge website, Studio Refuge blog, and Studio Refuge facebook page are property of Julia Jones, Studio Refuge Photography, unless otherwise stated. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified, downloaded or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Julia Jones, Studio Refuge Photography.

Baby Bennett's Blog

SRP Blog Followers

.

julia@studiorefuge.com
404.849.5676

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP