Welcome to the Studio Refuge Photography Blog!

Welcome to the Studio Refuge Photography Blog!
Hi, I'm Julia Jones. I'm a mama to Bennett, now 10 months. I've been married for 6 years to my hubbie, Ryan (yes, even a photographer's husband dislike family photos). We also have two pups, Hank and Woody. We live in Atlanta, and I have family in Memphis, Rome, Cartersville and Knoxville so, I am up for traveling for sessions.

About This Blog

All text, images, logo, and other materials on this Studio Refuge website, Studio Refuge blog, and Studio Refuge facebook page are property of Julia Jones, Studio Refuge Photography, unless otherwise stated. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified, downloaded or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Julia Jones, Studio Refuge Photography.

Baby Bennett's Blog

SRP Blog Followers

.

julia@studiorefuge.com
404.849.5676

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP